With the holiday season just around the corner, why not get out and enjoy some of the great things that are happening in Cleveland’s Down and Aroundtown neighborhoods to get in the holiday spirit. Take advantage of the wonderful shops, restaurants, theaters, and unique spaces that each neighborhood offers.
Holiday Shopping Specials Downtown:
M. Lang Clothing will offer Happy Hour prices all day long on cocktails and clothing this Holiday season. Visit the in-store Vintage Christmas Display including ornaments from the original Sterling Lindner Christmas tree, a Santa from the May Company Department store Holiday windows, a collection of vintage aluminum Christmas trees…and more! All circa the 1950’s and 60’s.
Enjoy a cocktail while you do your Holiday shopping, or host a private Holiday party at the bar. All clothing is 20 – 85% OFF! And as always – Parking and merchandise shipping are FREE! Call 771-4197 for more information or to reserve your party today
• 2nd Annual Ohio City Christmas Walk will take place on Saturday, December 4th from 6:00pm until 10:00pm
• The Ohio City Christmas Festival, sponsored by Great Lakes Brewing will take place that Saturday, December 4th from 11:30am until Dusk
• Detroit Shoreway, Tremont and Ohio City present Yuletide on the Near Westside on Saturday, December 4th. Watch A Christmas Story at the Capitol Theater (10am), Tour the A Christmas Story House & Museum (10am-7pm), and Enjoy the Ohio City Christmas Walk and Festival (11:30am-10pm)
• Tremont ArtWalk/Holiday Hop will take place on Friday, December 10th, 6pm-10pm
• Cleveland Philharmonic Concert will take place on Sunday, December 12th at 3pm at Zion Church
• Tremont Farmers’ Market Holiday Market will take place on Tuesday, December 14th from 4-7pm at Pilgrim Church.
• St. Theodosius Annual Landmark Christmas Concert will be held on Sunday, December 19th at 3pm
• MidTown’s Holiday Open House will take place on Thursday, December 9, 2010 from 4:30pm-7pm at the Dunham Tavern located at 6709 Euclid Ave.
St. Clair Superior/AsiaTown:
• Holiday Party on Tuesday December 14th from 6pm – 8pm at Goodrich Gannett Community Center (1368 East 55th St.)
• Terra Vista Studio’s (1400 East 30th Street) will host their 11th Annual Holiday Sale from Friday December 3rd thru Sunday, December 5th. Hours for Friday are 11:00am until 4:00p.m.; Saturday from Noon until 7:00p.m. and Sunday from noon till 4:00p.m.
Host your holiday party at Josaphat Arts Hall…
During this Holiday Season, Josaphat Arts Hall is available for private rentals. Special Holiday packages available for your company gathering. Call: Chris Winter at A taste of Excellence 440-845-0800. Keep your celebration and business local www.josaphatartshall.com .