Saturday, May 7th through Sunday, May 15th
National Tourism week began in 1984. During the week, localized events are presented in cities, states and travel businesses nationwide to champion the power of travel.
Help Celebrate National Tourism Week here in Cleveland:
• Tuesday, May 10 from 8am to 9am: Positively Cleveland staff members and volunteers will be greeting commuters at the RTA train station in Tower City with candy, “I (heart) CLE+ Tourism” stickers, and flyers inviting them to attend the Expo that day by the fountain.
• Tuesday May 10 from 11:30am to 1:30pm: Nearly 45 tourism attractions will have tables in Tower City Center by the grand staircase helping people plan a summer full of activities and events. Attendees will also have a chance to see Slider from the Indians, Parade the Circle puppets, a performance by Dancing Wheels, and historical reenactors.
• Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument
• Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
• Historic Gateway Neighborhood
• International Women’s Air & Space Museum
• Nautica Queen
• Rock and Roll HOF
• The Cleveland Play House
• Greater Cleveland Peace Officers Memorial
• Corner Alley
• USS Cod
Stay tuned for more information to come or visit Positively Cleveland’s website